Thursday, January 5, 2012

Still in that Chair

I fully intended to go to the gym today - or at least do some sort of workout at home -- but it didn't happen. I just could not get away from my desk. It's amazing how much I still have to do to get my thesis in the shape I want it to be in. I'm definitely frustrated. I travel in a week and I'm so busy with my editing that I can't even enjoy the build-up to the trip ... oh well. I've just got to focus on getting it done -- so unfortunately no workout today, just more ass-enlarging. *sigh*

At least I've been eating well - today I made a delicious cauliflower soup (will post the recipe later) and not having any junk food in the house has really helped - so now I just munch on nuts/dried fruit whenever the craving arises.

*sigh*

It's tough not to feel overwhelmed - there's so much I want to be doing right now, but it'll all have to wait. All I can do is keep moving forward ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)