1 banana, mashed
2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon butter
1) Peel and mash the banana.
2) Add the two eggs. Mix them together very well.
3) Mix in the peanut butter and cinnamon powder. Mix it really well, though it's ok if it is slightly lumpy.
4) Heat a non-stick skillet pan. Put 1/4 tablespoon of butter in the pan, and then add the batter. I usually put 2 generous tablespoons of batter per pancake.
5) Cook until golden brown (around 2 minutes per side)
Banana Pancake (3 pancakes; info below if per pancake)
Protein 7.5 g.
Carbohydrates 12 g.
Fiber 2.2 g.
Fat 12. 5 g.
Saturated Fat 2.7 g.