Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's Back

I've got a lovely achy feeling in my arms and legs from my weights workouts this week, and I absolutely love it. It's been about 3 weeks since I put in some serious time in the weight room at the gym. Getting back into lifting has really lifted my spirits. I've been feeling agitated lately, mainly because I haven't been feeling like I have had much control over my time. Taking some much needed 'me' time has helped.


warming up with 60kg deadlifts at the gym yesterday

Today I hit the pool to do some laps and soak up a bit of sun. It felt so good on my achy muscles. That was followed by a lovely yoga sessions which was the perfect way to end a hectic week and start the weekend!


poolside

If you haven't read my post from Tuesday 'The Only One' please do take a moment to check it out. Thanks :)


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)