Sunday, March 17, 2013

48 Things Friday - but posted on a Sunday

I stole this idea from Amanda and Norma's blog

1. Were you named after anyone? No
2. When was the last time you cried? March 13, 2013 :(
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, though not when I'm frustrated and grading papers; that's when the red ink on my students' papers look like someone possessed has scrawled all over them ;) 
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? None
5. Do you have kids? No
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes :)
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, not a lot
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? Yes
10. What is your favorite cereal? I don't eat cereal, so none
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes (finally!!)
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Belgian chocolate by Haagen Daaz
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile
15. Red or pink? Both, though I marginally prefer pink
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Physically my abdominal region; Emotionally - I'm too sensitive and I take things too personally
17. Who do you miss the most? My mom - Kuwait isn't the same without her here
18. What is the technique that you need to work on the most? In general - my procrastination; gotta stop! Physically - my push-ups and pull-ups
19. What color shoes are you wearing? Black Reebok sneakers with a hit of lime green and turquoise
20. What was the last thing you ate? Tuna fish salad (bell peppers, tomato, lettuce, walnuts, and olive oil)
21. What are you listening to right now? Wasted Years by Maroon 5 (iPod is on suffle)
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dark purple
23. Favorite smells? Carolina Herrara perfume (the classic one) & Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein (yum!); freshly brewed coffee
24. How important are your political views to you? Quite important, but I tend to keep them to myself
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house
26. Favorite sports to watch? UFC, American football, soccer, baseball (though I prefer live than on TV)
27. Hair color? Dark, dark brown
28. Eye color? Dark brown
29. Do you wear contacts? Yes
30. Favorite food? Baked salmon and sweet potato
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
32. Last movie you watched? Red Belt
33. What color shirt are you wearing? Black
34. Summer or winter? Summer (though I would actually prefer spring/fall)
35. Favorite dessert? Brownie a la mode -- you get both the chocolate & the ice cream
36. Strength training or cardio? Both though I love strength training more
37. Computer or television? Computer
38. What book are you reading now? Got Fight by Forrest Griffin
39. What is on your mouse pad? Plain grey at home; Purple at work
40. Favorite sound? Good music or silence or when I'm in Bangladesh, the sound of my grandmother cooking in the kitchen
41. Favorite genre of music? I like everything! Rock, alternative, hip-hop, house, Latin ...
42. What is the farthest you have been from home? El Calafate, Argentina
43. Do you have a special talent? No
44. Where were you born? Kuwait (but I'm from Bangladesh)
45. Where are you living now? Kuwait
46. What color is your house? White, blue, and beige
47. What color is your car? They say it's champagne colored; to me it just looks like sand (I really wanted a black car, but in Kuwait's heat, it's just not practical!)
48. Do you like answering 48 questions? I would have preferred 50 ;)



3 comments:

  1. I personally can't believe that you're traveling and still did a blog post. Talk about multi-tasker. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, decided to steal this and post it on my blog

    http://2cheekyturtles.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)