1) What I tried for the first time this week: A Yoga Headstand - with assistance :)
You can read about my first Yoga on the Beach experience here.
2) Where I went this week: My friend Ghadah had the opening of her art show this week.
3) What I wore throughout the week: Dropping down another size means a few new outfits. I wore a new outfit to work each day this week. I'm not sure all the styles suited me, but I tried them out.
4) What I'm excited and relieved about: My upcoming travel to the States has me feeling quite nervous in terms of sticking to my exercise and eating routine, plus continuing with the Whole Life Challenge! However, today I decided to look up the hotel and I was really thrilled to find something they offered called Lifestyle Cuisine Plus. They cater to all sorts of dietary modifications. I'm hoping that they can help me pack a lunch to take with me to the conference - that would really be amazing. I was pretty sure I'd have some options, but seeing that I have so many makes me feel much, much better!
5) What Quote Inspired Me: I've been in a bit of a funk this week. I've really had to dig deep every day and just keep putting one foot in front of the other. I wholeheartedly believe in pushing forward, but I also think it's ok to step back once in a while and take a moment to breathe, to grieve, to cry, to scream ... but then just get back and keep fighting.