Sunday, March 10, 2013

One of those days

When you were a kid, did you ever wake up the morning after your weekend ended, get ready to go to school, only to realize that you had completely forgotten about the homework you were assigned to complete over the weekend?

That was me this morning.

No workout for me as I sat down at my desk at 5:30 a.m., scrambling to get a stack of marking done before class. It totally slipped my mind.

The rest of the day has been filled with work and some pre-travel chaos. I'm really stressing over my upcoming presentation. The thing is, I have so much other stuff that needs to get done too. In any case, I've got my to-do list. I'm just trying to strike things off it one by one.

I did the bare minimum when it came to exercise today -- 100 burpees plus 10 minutes of stretching. With everything that's on my list of things to do, this may just be the best I can do for the next few days. We'll see. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi A! Yes, some days are like that! You just have a lot on your to-do list. And it's not like you're going to quit exercising because you had other more pressing priorities for a few days. Don't sweat it.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)