Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Workout without Equipment

No gym today either - but that didn't stop me from getting a bit of exercise in ... The good thing about these moves is that they're compound moves that work different parts of the body, and they don't require any equipment or much space.

3 rounds of
100 Jump rope skips (ok, so this needs 'equipment' but you can always replace it with jumping jacks)
50 crunches
40 squats
30 lunges
20 push ups
10 burpees

These are basically movements that we'd be doing in CrossFit, but I did them without the weight. I won't be back at CrossFit until Saturday so I gotta make sure that I'm not too far behind.

I'm trying to convince my husband to allow me to put up a pull up bar in the house. He's not convinced - but how else will I practice? Will keep working on it!

Last 24 hrs. with my parents - trying to make the most of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)