1) Post-Workout Photo - Ok, this is a dreadful photo - I look so sad, lol - but it's after a 1.5 hour workout.
2) A piece of fitness equipment - I've got a sort of mini-gym set up which is great on days when things get a bit too crazy and I can't make it to the gym. I've got just enough to do some weights, some cardio, and the latest addition, a Bosu ball -- absolutely love it!
3) Where you sleep - This is where I barely sleep. Despite how comfortable my bed is, my mind doesn't seem to want to stay here for very long!
4) Favorite Movie - I love tons of movies - this is a glimpse of my DVD collection at home. If I had to choose one movie, I would choose Amelie. I absolutely adore everything about this movie.
5) Source of Inspiration - There are many people who inspire me, but one thing that I draw from daily are motivation quotes. Here are a few of my favorites.
6) Something that makes you happy - I'll go really superficial with this --- SHOES!! Here's a glimpse into some of my shoe closets (yes, I have more than 1).
7) Nature - I don't get much exposure to nature here in the desert of Kuwait, but my travels have taken me to some spectacular places -- Argentina this past January was phenomenal:
Walking the trails along Iguazu Falls up North
Hiking in the Andes mountains
Glacier trekking on the Perito Moreno Glacier down South
Horseback riding in El Calafate
8) Something you've grown or created - My Weekly Menu Board & Calorie Chart - Writing out my menu at the start of the week really helps me stay on track. I've also written down the most common foods I eat and broken down their nutritional components so that I can always guesstimate how much I'm eating in each meal.
9) Something you really should stop - Munching on Nuts - Even though these are raw/unsalted/challenge-approved, I still reach for a few every once in a while just for the sake of munching rather than if I'm really hungry or I really want to eat them.
10) Something new that you love - Being a certified Zumba instructor :) - I have to admit, I still feel a bit giddy when I get to say that I'm some sort of fitness instructor. Me? A fitness instructor? I know I have yet to teach a class, but I've done the certification course. I know I have the fitness level to do it -- it just shows how much I've turned my life around, and it feels great!