Thursday, April 26, 2012

Zumba/Crossfit

Skipping Zumba today for my first Crossfit session! You already know how much I love Zumba, but the session is at the same time as the Crossfit training so I'm going to have to miss it :(

I am, however, SO excited about trying this workout, but I'm nervous too. Will I be able to manage? All I keep reading/hearing about Crossfit is how intense and tough it is. I'm all for intense and tough, but am I capable? I guess we'll find out tonight.

Here's a video I found about Zumba vs. Crossfit. It made me laugh - had to share :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oxs6YkXKVpc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


3 comments:

  1. You are going to do great!!!!!!!!!!

    I cannot wait to read your post-CrossFit post!! Hope you like it asmuch as I do!!

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:20 AM

    There is definately a lot to find out about this issue. I like all of the points you made.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post physician job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)