Sunday, December 30, 2012

Gym Stuff

As I've been sorting through my things, I've been putting my gym stuff - clothes, equipment, bags, etc. - to one side so that I can properly go through them. OMG. I've got a lot of stuff. Just to give you a brief idea, I've got 6 gym bags (not including anything for swimming or yoga), 4 pairs of boxing gloves, 12 pairs of hand wraps, 6 jump ropes, and 3 pairs of Zumba specific trainers ... for starters!

I like my gym stuff. I like having equipment that's mine, that I can clean and take care of, that I know I have without the worry that once I get to the gym someone else will be using it.

Like everything else, this is an area that I need to streamline. I bought a whole bunch of gym clothes earlier this month but I didn't throw out  many. The old ones are obviously too big for me so I need to make sure that things that don't fit - even if they're in good shape - are thrown out.

I definitely started Operation De-Clutter this year ... 2013 has to be the year that I make my house clutter-free. There's just too much bloody stuff.

What's the point of having it if I'm not using or enjoying it or worse, not taking care of it?

Anyway.

UFC 155 was on early this morning - started at 6 a.m. I didn't start watching until 6:30 ... wow that was a lot of blood before breakfast. Still, I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the Lauzon & Miller fight. I've watched fights before, but this was the first time I really got into it ...

My training schedule for 2013 is insane. I've got a lot of things going on and while I'd like to do everything, I need to be realistic. There's no point scheduling things in and then not having the energy to complete everything with 100% commitment. I want to do it all, but I know I can't. Reality sucks.


1 comment:

  1. Miriam12:36 PM

    Setting right goals is one of the most important things. To achieve your goals you must be not only well trained, but also well educated. I found a good source of education in fitness and sports - militarygradenutritionals.com/blog. There I've learned a lot of things about trainings, nutrition and workouts. Never before I've been having as much motivation and energy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)