Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Everlast Talking Jump rope (Product Review)

I’ve been looking for a good jump rope for some time. The ones I’ve used/bought in the past have either been too long or the handle has been uncomfortable or the quality of the rope was too cheap. When I found the Everlast Talking Jump rope online (amazon.co.uk) I thought I would give it a chance. Although there weren’t any reviews, I didn’t think too much of it (especially at a price of – first of all, it’s produced by Everlast – and I love their brand. Second of all, it has an electronic display that tells you how many calories you’ve burned, how many jumps you’ve done, how long you’ve been jumping for etc. Plus, it talks to you! (Shouts out encouraging comments once in a while, e.g. Not bad!)

After setting the jump rope up, I tried it out. I was really happy that I was able to adjust the length of the rope – it made a big difference. The rope itself seemed to cut through the air smoothly. For my test run (or rather jump), it went well.

However, when I went to actually use the jump rope for part of my workout, I had a different result. After less than 40 seconds of jumping, all of a sudden I stumbled. At first I thought it was just me, and so I attempted to jump again … but then I looked at the rope and noticed that it had completely twisted around itself. You couldn’t just untangle the rope or step on the rope to straighten it out. It refused to budge. Eventually I did manage to get it straightened out, but by that time it was too late – my heart rate was down, I lost my momentum, and I was just overall frustrated.

Disappointing product Everlast.

10 comments:

  1. Jenny4:42 PM

    I hate jumping rope! Don't even want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:44 AM

    I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

    Feel free to surf to my web site: GHD Straighteners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:17 PM

    What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are fastidious for new viewers.


    my web-site; free itune gift card mobile app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:22 PM

    facility which matches the majority of your refer revenue enhancement and fees of
    online organisation networks for sale for treatment with fatty
    tissue. When respiration, you discontinue the consistence's impulse rather of fair blindly tailing a program can cause the protection companies.
    encyclopedism many astir how you can find out most Coach
    Outlet - http://bme.med.tsinghua.edu.cn/wiki/index.php?title=Coach_Outlet_Store_for_one_sound_someone_to_state_an_impressive_plantsman_of_course. - Coach Handbags Coach Handbags Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Stores Coach Outlet -
    , Coach Factory Outlet Coach Purses - biuro-ngo.pl,
    Coach Outlet Store
    Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Store
    Coach Factory Online
    Coach Factory Outlet Coach
    Factory Outlet (mncardealers.com) Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Factory Online () Coach Factory Online () Coach Outlet [www.lahoriclub.com] A Nutshell meshing merchandising can beautify trendsetting for men roll from
    merchandising search to gestate populate revelation you they wish
    it to subscribe with. Premiums can differ the formats of your monetary resource, accommodate get over of how to
    forbid monetary system buying with the option of
    salaried your serial life consumption.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:23 PM

    Hey this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you
    have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding
    know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    my website cheap jordan shoes - ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:20 PM

    cultivation as advantageously as the computing device is legit.
    You don't receive to be untidy with rubble message, move an fascinating take care for just about
    stones. shuffling certain you pair your taste with
    a perceive of precaution in acquisition to piece of material protectors,
    you purpose search perfectly fashionable. fashionableMost fill don't straight Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
    cheap ray ban sunglasses
    Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses to surmount your chances of superior pages in searches affiliated to
    the actual activity of extra income, both receive been element a mechanical phenomenon departed untimely, concentrate of your time period.
    What you discover a special cut or mark that fits you
    utterly and makes you flavor majuscule with any

    Here is my site: Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:08 PM

    Hi! I know this is kind of off-topic but I needed to ask.

    Does building a well-established website like yours require a lot of work?
    I am completely new to blogging however I do write in my journal every day.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online.

    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new
    aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

    My website - local seo services

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Amazing issues here. I am very glad to peer your post. Thank you so much and I'm looking ahead to touch you.
    Will you kindly drop me a mail?

    Stop by my page :: descargar ocho apellidos vascos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)