Saturday, November 26, 2011

Recovering

This week was a big week. Not only did I go back to work, but I also had quite a few errands to do to prepare for Thanksgiving ... Although Monday and Tuesday were terrible ... I did feel better on Wednesday and Thursday, but after waking up this morning, I now realize that I may have overdone it. I tried to take it easy, but there was a lot of movement involved - a lot of bending to pick things up or stretching to reach. I didn't feel any pain - and I don't really feel any pain right now, but I'm definitely uncomfortable - kind of like my intestines have shifted inside me. I know, I don't even know if you can really feel the presence of your organs, but that's the only way I can really describe how I'm feeling right now.

So the only thing on today's agenda is REST.

I am glad that I was able to move as much as I did ... I just have to remember that just because I can doesn't mean I should. However, I do have to say, although I'm not feeling that great at the moment, it was totally worth it -- I love Thanksgiving :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. And I guess I have a lot to learn...I had no idea you guys celebrated Thanksgiving. Surely you must be celebrating for a different reason than we are...Pilgrams and Native American Indians and all. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)