This morning I also tried on 'the dress' -- it fits better than ever before but still not well enough for me to wear it out comfortably. I've got 2 1/2 weeks to work on fitting into the dress - that's not much time at all, so I'll have to make each day count!
Day 2 of the Whole Life Challenge went well (more details here). A few cravings for something sweet, but I didn't give in. I've realized it's when I'm home and bored/restless that I start thinking about something to munch on. Luckily I have tons to keep me busy. Forcing myself to stay out of the kitchen is a great way to stop procrastinating as well!
I had a good 1-hour boxing workout today. My shoulders and shoulder blades are so sore now. It feels good though, especially seeing the force behind my punches increase as I continue to get stronger through CrossFit. I love seeing how all the different exercises keep coming together.
This past week was much better than last week in terms of working on my goals.
Week 2 (Sep. 10 - 16)
1) C25K: Finished Days 1 & 2 of Week 4
2) Nutrition studies: Still haven't started yet! Need to get a move on with this! This is going to be the toughest one for me to handle especially as my students' first batch of graded work will be turned in this coming week!
3) Core work: I wanted to do this 5x/week, but I only managed 4 days of focused core work. I need to make sure I do at least 5 days!
4) Balance: Am still successfully spending 15 minutes each morning stretching and doing some yoga. It feels great. On the two days that I missed my morning stretch I made it up later in the day.
5) Gleason's boxing: I've completed Week 1 plus I've done a bit of extra training -- absolutely love it!
Week 2 Challenge - Make your goals visible.
I've made a daily checklist for me to go through to ensure I get through my plan for the day. It includes the things I need to do for the Whole Life Challenge as well. It's not as creative as I would have liked it to be, but I know I could have (would have) spent a whole day doing something fancy and I just didn't have the time. As long as it works I guess it's ok!
On to week 3!