Thursday, November 15, 2012

Back to Normal - Tomorrow

I was at my desk at 5 a.m. and I didn't get up  until 7 p.m.

I am absolutely mentally exhausted.

Today is the first day in about 10 weeks that I did absolutely no exercise.

I had a few sticks of celery this morning with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and some raisins plus a cup of coffee --

Aside from that I was just consumed by stress and the adrenaline of almost getting this task done - and it is almost done.

Actually, it's done but it's due tomorrow so I'm going to hold on to it and give it a once over in the morning before submitting ... and then I'll be back on track with everything ... This is the price of procrastination.

I really need to fix my schedule so I don't pull crap like this anymore.

As I said, back to normal tomorrow.

Now, fingers crossed for a good night's sleep!


2 comments:

  1. You work-a-holic you! How many times do you have to cross those t's and dot those i's? Hmmn? Even God took 1 day off to rest. Energywoman needs her zzzz's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a procrastinator too. And, I always have rest days from exercise. The problem with that is I rest WAY too much. :( I'm glad you've almost finished your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)