Monday, November 19, 2012

Under the Weather

I really feel like things have been moving non-stop for me for the past several months. Today is the first day that I started to feel really under the weather. I don't know if it's the weather change, the lack of sleep, the exhaustion ... or a combination of it all.

I knew I wasn't going to make it to CrossFit. There was no way I was going to be able to focus enough to lift weights in any way that would be meaningful. I didn't, however, want the day to go to waste. I knew I could squeeze out something. So, before thinking about it too much, I put together my own little  circuit of exercises.

5 rounds of:
100 jump rope skips
20 squats
10 burpees
50 crunches

No Excuses. 

That was it. I'm glad I did it, but after showering and getting into my lounge clothes I knew that I had had it. I am wiped out. I'm so glad I prepared dinner earlier today. Now I'm just waiting to eat, relax a bit, and hopefully go to be early and get a LONG overdue restful good night's sleep.



4 comments:

  1. Really hope you manage to get a good sleep in, I personally can't cope without a halfway decent amount of sleep! Maybe do a little bit of exercise before bed to wear yourself out even more and make you more likely to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your rest. I Googled sleep deprivation and immune system. There was too much info to list. Just check it out. Feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayers for a good night sleep for you. Hope you are feeling 100% in the a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better after a good night's sleep.
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)