Friday, October 14, 2011

Recovery

Today was a recovery day for me. I didn't get much sleep this week, and my routine was all over the place ... I was hoping by this afternoon I'd feel up to a workout ... but it wasn't happening ... so today I just relaxed. I think what I really need is a good night's sleep.

On the food front, however, it's all been fine. Lots and lots of water -- and leftover fruit from last night's Edible Bouquet arrangement that I received instead of a birthday cake.


I think it's a great idea as to still have something special on your birthday, but not risk overindulging in icing etc. It was unique, beautiful, tasty, and guilt-free (I didn't even have the chocolate covered ones)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)