Well, I certainly didn’t think I’d be sharing this info with anybody today! Still, following Kenlie’s FMM – here are my answers J
1. Do you like to shop? Absolutely!! Love to shop for anything, but I’m particularly obsessed with shoes!
2. How often do you wear makeup? Everyday – at the very least eyeliner and lip gloss whenever I leave house – whether I’m heading out to buy groceries, go to the gym, or go out with friends – it’s the minimum I always have on.
3. How do you feel about nail polish? Love it! I like to be creative with different types of French manicure combinations. Today I put on a dark coral color and I love it! Very summery J
4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? Yes, in the sense that I believe in equality for men and women. To me feminism does not = anti-men. It’s about embracing every aspect of being a woman – the good, the bad, the ugly … and the beautiful (Read Katie’s blog entry on feminism and watch the video she’s posted – it’s great)
5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? That’s a tough question. I don’t know if I have any big challenge because of my gender …
6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? I don’t wear dresses often, but I do love my skirts.
7. How do you feel about high heels? Love them. Love them. Love them. Hate flats.
8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? I subscribe to Women’s Health, Shape, and Cosmo
9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale? I feel completely blessed that this is not something I have to worry about – but when I do have to take care of any issues, I’ll shave
10. What do you like most about being a woman? I love the fact that I am capable of doing whatever needs to be done. I am proud of being able to work, workout, study, take care of my house, socialize, and take time for myself. Sometimes the tasks can be overwhelming – but they’re never impossible & I think that strength comes from being a woman.