Friday, March 2, 2012

Dragging My Feet

Up at 2 a.m. today. This is getting ridiculous.
Crawled back to bed around 6:30 a.m. for restless/nightmare filled nap.

Dragged myself to the gym at 10:30 a.m. So not in the mood for this.
Quick cardio warm-up, just 15 minutes.
Body Pump class at 11:00. I concentrated on my form, but used light weights - didn't want to overdo it, plus wasn't sure if I was going to collapse or not.
Zumba at 12 -- but the class got cancelled. Was disappointed and relieved. My body definitely needs to get some rest somehow.

Lunch - a bit of pasta with some veggies and egg white thrown in for protein - at 1:00.

Attempted at a nap at 2:30 - stayed in bed till 3:30, couldn't sleep but my body felt like a lump of lead. Was so difficult to get up.

Massage booked for 4:30 - bliss. Thought I would fall asleep, but I didn't. I did, however, manage to relax, so I definitely felt better post-massage.

Going out to dinner with some friends tonight to celebrate my thesis submission. Am thinking - grilled fish and the salad bar ... perhaps.

I've given up hoping for a good night's sleep. So I'm just hoping I don't collapse.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)