Friday, March 9, 2012

"To sleep, perchance to dream"

(Shakespeare: Hamlet, III, i, 65)

Last night, I took 2 Motrin PMs and went to bed at 10 pm --- and I slept until 8 am!! (I don't even remember the last time I slept for 10 hours straight!)

Had a bowl of cereal.

Went back to bed at 9:30 am and slept until 12:30.

Had a veggie wrap.

Went back to bed at 3 pm and slept until 5:30.

It's almost 7 pm now. All want to do is have dinner (spinach and rice) and get back to bed. Obviously my body really, really needed some sleep, and I don't plan on depriving it any longer.

Sweet dreams.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to get some sleep! I can't imagine trying to function on as little sleep as you have been able to get lately, hopefully you will feel better after a good rest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)